Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Extreme sports

As most of you know, I take part in Mountain Unicycling, whom some people might consider an extreme sport. However, recently, I have come into contact with an even more extreme one and would therefore like to share it with everyone.

It's called Extreme Paint Drying!

Let me walk you through a demonstration.

First you pick a wall. Any wall, preferbly one which you can paint without some policeman chasing after you, forcing you to run across the expressway into the promised land.

Secondly, paint it, with ANY color. You can even do patterns if you want to. Polka dot white on pink seems to be a favourite now.

Thirdly, sit back and let the extreme fun began.

Before:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


After:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And there you have it. A session of Extreme Paint Drying.

On my next adventures, I bring to you, Extreme Grass Growing!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails