Sunday, July 03, 2005

The good, the bad and the totally idiotic.

The good:

The invention of Mushroom Swiss Whooper has got to rank up there with Ninjas and Water Slides in the coolness factor. I mean, it combines 2 of the best burgers and not make me choose between them! How good can it get? (On second thought, they could make it so that I don't need to run 6km everytime I eat one..)

The bad:

The uglyness of Singaporeans. They literally try to take the best apples before the assistant has placed it in the tray. Not only does it make things difficult for the assistant, it just showcased the ugly and kiasu nature of Singaporean.
Go get the seeds and plant your own apple tree FFS. You'll get free apples AND first pick. Bah.

And finally, the one everyone has been waiting for, The Totally Idiotic (tm):

I was carrying groceries for in both hands and guess what a person had to do. He offered me a phamplet. What was I supposed to do with both hands full? Take it in my mouth? Up the ass? Ugh.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails