Saturday, September 03, 2005

Most expensive 4 cm

The most expensive 4 cm in my to date. $100 to be exact.

Why?

It was the difference between Silver and Pass in my IPPT test.

Results as follows:
Score Pts
Sit Up 40 5
Broad Jump 221cm 2 <--------This bloody station. I needed 225cm for silver.
Chin Up 8 3
Shuttle Run 9.7s 5
2.4km 11.33min 3

You get $200 for Silver and $100 for pass. Because of that bloody station I'm $100 poorer. Considering whether I should go take it another time and try to get silver. Is the extra $100 worth it?

Answers on the back of IPPT result slips.

Results of comments so far:

Yes - 1
No - 0

Will update as more people who can be bothered to comment, comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes it's worth it. but no don't rush it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails