Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Pointless comment thread

Found on Eugene's Blog. I want money for helping you advertise Eugene!

CrazyUnicyclist said...
I never said Arts Graduates become burger flippers! I'll sue your pants off!

11:52 AM


Eugene said...
I never say you say hor. I'll countersue your butt off!

3:59 PM


CrazyUnicyclist said...
I never say you accuse me hor. I'll counter-counter sue your butt-hole off.

12:00 AM


Eugene said...
I never say you say I say hor. I'll counter-counter sue the hair of your butt-hole off!

3:43 AM


CrazyUnicyclist said...
I never say you say I say you say hor. I'll counter-counter-counter sue the follicles of the hair of your butt-hole off!

12:47 PM


Eugene said...
Ah ha! Foliicles are the same as hair cells! Gotcha!

But just in case:
I never say you say I say you say I say hor! I'll counter-counter-counter-counter sue the lice of your hair of your butt-hole off!

7:45 PM


CrazyUnicyclist said...
fol·li·cle Audio pronunciation of "follicles" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fl-kl)
n.

1. Anatomy.
1. A small bodily cavity or sac.
2. A crypt or minute cul-de-sac or lacuna, such as the depression in the skin from which the hair emerges.
3. An ovarian follicle.
4. A spherical mass of cells usually containing a cavity.
2. Botany. A dry, single-chambered fruit that splits along only one seam to release its seeds, as in larkspur and milkweed.

Is it? It refers to the hole from which the hair comes out from. Gotcha X 2!

But anyway, to continue this pointless debate:
I never say you say I say you say I say you say I say hor! I'll counter-counter-counter-counter sue the hair of your lice of the hair of your butt-hole off!

8:52 PM


Yi Han said...
wah liao... this is never ending..

1:11 AM


Eugene said...
Damn! You may win it now, ONEWHEEL, but I will have my revenge one day! *cue cliche villain background music*

3:37 AM


CrazyUnicyclist said...
Note to eugene.

Villians always say that. And what happens? They get their arse-hole kicked off them. Or would you prefer sued?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this will become the standard for measuring no-lifeness man.

Related Posts with Thumbnails