Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Sorry Kate Beckinsale!

I've sinned. I watched another Scarlett Johansen show. And it was good (the show, but Johansen was scrumptious as well.)

I heard good reviews about the show not least from imdb which gave it an 8.2

I wasn't disappointed. Despite me classifying this as a Hollywood Blockbuster sort of movie, I was plesently surprised. Sure it had the useless love interests (Johansen), the suave men (Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman) and special effects (Tesla machines!), but the plot was sublime.

I thought I had it all figured out about 3/4 into the show, but it threw so many twist that in the end, everything just fit into place. It showcases the depths that man will go to, the insanities that he will perpetuate just to be able to tell another man "I won."

All in all, a throughly enjoying show.

4/5 stars + 1 for Scarlett with that oh so fletching look. :P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails