Monday, June 04, 2007

Runway Cycling 2007

It was an early morning when I woke up to get to Runway Cycling 2007.

6 bloody am to be exact.

I rode 15 ball bruising kilometers.

I wonder if I have a SM streak in me.

Here are the pictures and videos.


JiaHui eating porridge with Shuan attempting to hide

Alice licking lips at thought of eating breakfast

Looking happy to be able to ride

Hot sun

The tourists

The tourist holding hands

Never ending runway...

Taking a break

Emmanuel and Geoffery

JiaHui with her Threadless T-shirt (do I get money for product placement?)

Me looking happy

Wen looks really happy. Well he bladed, so he didn't have bruised balls. Ergo, he was happy.

I don't look happy. Bruised balls can do that to you.


Starting line


While cycling.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails