Saturday, September 08, 2007

Pasir Ris to Boon Lay

Guess that for a blog entitled Life on One Wheel, I haven't really shown my life on one wheel. Guess that means I need to get off my sorry arse to blog about unicycling once in a while. It's not that unicycling is not fun, just that I tend to be too tired to blog about what I did after I have completed it.

Case in point: Pasir Ris to Boon Lay, an overnight ride I just completed this morning. We started at Pasir Ris MRT and set off at about 10.30pm. Cue crazed pedalling and madcap cycling, we managed to reach Boon Lay at 5am in the morning. Surprisingly, under then feeling extremely sleepy, I haven't really felt any ill effects of said ride. Total distance travelled > about 37 km.

Shouts out to JH, that crazy bitch actually did it on a 20" unicycle.
Felix and Minzhi for their virgin ride and actually completing it.
Aijia for bravely soldiering on.

Let's do this soon again!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails