Friday, April 30, 2004

First Entry!

My very first blog. (Does anyone have more then one anyway?)

Wow! Never thought I would get of my ass to do one, I mean it just seemed just a trend to me, a waste of time. But reading through other people's blogs gave me an idea of what it's like. To have an outlet at which to rant and rave.

Perhaps an intoduction? Nah. Don't want any cyberstalkers coming after me. Well maybe just an inclination on what I'm into. Gaming, soccer and unicycling. Yup unicycling, that wonderful thing you do on one wheel! Am I a clown then? Nope, just one of the many misconceptions about unicyling.

I'm no English major, so don't expect compelling reads and perfect English, just my thoughts (of which I am currently running out of) and findings. As such I conclude my diatribe and sign out.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails