Friday, April 30, 2004

Surveys. Why?

Just got an email from a former lecturer asking me to help me do a survey. Of course I was not the only one, he probably mass mailed it to everyone, probably just short of violating every anti-spam law in exisitance.

It was not compulsary so why did I do it? Call me old-fashioned or backward in thinking, but I still believe in Karma. You get what you give. Yada yada, blah blah. Helping people do surveys is one way of binding them in eternal servitude to you. To hold them in your power, that is until the next survey that you want them to do. Endless vicious cycle.

To all those who would want to help, well you can't, it's for students from my University and it's University related. For those from NUS though (hmm just revealed something) it's at

Survey

Take a look, do it if you want. If not just leave it be.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails