Friday, August 06, 2004

Rant about Unicycles.

Now, I'm a unicyclist and I am pretty sick about people calling me a clown when I ride past them. While I have the utmost respect for clowns, as the things that they are able to do are amazing, I am not a clown! Do I where a clown suit with paint on my face riding around? I don't think so.

If you still think that unicycles are for clowns, take a look at this trailer (right click, save as.) While not every unicyclist is into extreme unicycling, neither are all unicylist clowns. I just hope that the next time you see a unicyclist riding past you, give him/her the respect that he/she undoubtably deserves. It is NOT easy to learn how to ride one, and even harder having to endure the amount or redicule that we constantly endure.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails