Saturday, September 11, 2004

Missing Tooth!

A while back, I was at my usual unicycle hockey session and guess what happened.
No prizes for accident!
Well, I got hit by a back swing from a hockey stick and my tooth cracked. I went to the A&E but to no avail as it was at night and the dentist wanted to sleep. (Ok maybe not, they are supposed to be professional after all.
On a subsequent visit to the dentist the next day, I was told that I had to get the whole thing pulled out, as the crack has affected the nerves already. Poor me. Below are the 2 photos of the end result. Sorry about poor quality, yellow teeth (I did not get to brush my teeth as it hurt too much), and bad breath...
I'm supposed to get my new fake tooth on Monday, will give more photos then.
...hhmmmmm.. no smilies for missing tooth.... bah!



Black and white photo of same mouth. Posted by Hello

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails