Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Preferantial Pondering Points

Few things happen in my life. I'm a boring person, so I tend to have nothing to blog about. Hence the absolute nothingness that appears in my blog.

However, stuff happened to me today which got me thinking and hence (*GASP*) a blog post.

First of all, imagine you're sitting on a bus, any bus, SBS, TIBS, even the bloody NUS shuttle service. Now buses are almost like magical objects. They always appear when you don't need them and are always late. You wait for ages for one to appear and then all three come at one time. The leave when you just reach the bus stop. Nothing can stop them!

But this post is not about buses (couldn't tell, could you). Instead it's about what happens in the bus. As I said earlier, imagine you're in a bus. You sit beside someone as there are no other seats. The bus happily travels along whatever magical runway it's currently going along to screw up the timetables of innocent people, and then decides to stop at a bus-stop. People alight.

Now you realise that they are lots of seats about, but the person beside you has not gotten off. What would you do?

1. Would you go take another seat?

2. Would you just continue seating there?

For option 1, you probably feel more comfortable, the person beside you probably also feels more comfortable. But all the same you think "Would the person mind?". If the person left sitting there was you, would you think "Am I smelling wrongly today? Did I do something offensive?" Seems like an awful dilemma to me.

What would you do?Answers on the back of a post card.

Secondly, I went for a doctor's appointment today, for my acne "problem". And guess what, the doctor gave me another 2 months supply of antibiotics. That's 120 pills in all.

120 for those blind people.

You know how superheros come about? They're exposed to radiation, come into contact with some wierd magical stuff.

I got a feeling that at the end of 2 months, I will be so saturated with antibiotics, I will become a superhero. You know, something like "ANTIBIOTIC MAN!"

He's like an ordinary human being on the outside, but there's more then meets the eye! He can't outrun a speeding bullet, he can't jump over buildings in a single leap, but he sure as hell will not succumb to the common cold!

Any comic firms want me as a writer? Marvel? DC? I got another great character concept, "DUSTBIN DUDE!"

Request for my expertise of the back of used comic books!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails