Friday, November 07, 2008

Use protection

That day I learnt a valuable lesson.

Always use protection.

You might thing that you're good and skillful, quick and agile. You think that you can adjust in time. But let me tell you, when you feel that need to go faster, in the throes of passion for what you are doing, you might make a mistake.

And by then it would be too late.

Always use protection or you could end up like me.













 
Result of not using protection.
Story: I was riding too fast and didn't see a hump on the road thus crashing and burning. If I has used protection like knee pads, I wouldn't be in this state.

4 comments:

Juggling Mike said...

Hump in the road?
I see your mind is still on sex!

CrazyUnicyclist said...

Touche. Good pun though.

Anonymous said...

Was this at East Coast? Cos I tripped over the SAME HUMP TWICE IN TWO CONSECUTIVE RIDES. I scraped one knee on the first ride and the other on the next.

CrazyUnicyclist said...

It was actually along Bedok. One of the drain covers had become dented and I didn't notice it until too late.

Related Posts with Thumbnails