Sunday, January 01, 2006

Premiership managers with regards to FM2006

With help from Raymond.

Jose "Moanin-whore" Mourinho : Open player list, sort by cost, buy the most expensive ones.

David "I like them young" O'Leary : Open player list, sort by age, buy the youngest.

Martin "I like them even younger" Jol : Open FMScout, sort by player potential, filter age < 20, approach to sign all.

Sam "I have no money" Allardyce : Open free transfer list, approach all of them. ALL of them.

Arsene "I have money" Wenger : Open player list, sort by cost, look at all the expensive ones, and not buy them. Instead consult David O'Leary and Martin Jol on youngsters.

David "Blueshite" Moyes : Look at squad, sell most expensive player. Look at player list, buy all the flops.

Graham "I rule with an iron fist" Souness : Buy any player that another manager has declared an interest in.

Rafa "I need another leg for this chair" Benitez : Filter player list where country = "Spain", buy all.

Once again written tounge-in-cheek. I blame Heskey.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails