Thursday, February 02, 2006

CNY's over

Sigh CNY's over. It's going to be back to hitting the books again, or in my case, getting on with my project, which I think is slowly but surely going behind time.

Anyway, update on things done during CNY:

  • House visiting (woo~! ang pows, eating!)
  • playing cards (darn I lost to my cousin and sister)
  • Talking cock with friends
  • Unable to talk cock with cousins (seem to have this problem. Only see them once a year, in fact I think I saw new cousins this year and they're like 17-18.. Makes me wonder why I never saw them before. Or maybe just did not notice them. Or most likely, they changed their appearance. The extended family is so big. I tend to forget everyone.)
  • Rode from Bukit Panjang to Bugis on a unicycle. (note to self, while this will help me get rid of the weight gained during CNY, do this with people who are willing to do it more leisurely, not crazy people who go flat out from Bukit Timah to Bugis in 1 1/2 hours.
  • Played games with cousins. Woo~! I rule at Winning Eleven 9!
  • Constantly worry about project not being done at the back of the head
  • Constantly worry about homework that will come
  • Constantly worry about having to find a job soon
  • Constantly worry that I don't worry enough
  • Gaze in awe as God returns to Anfield!
  • Learn new things about friends. I've finally met a girl who understands the off-side trap! No offense intended.
  • Pour my heart out to friends
Well, eventful CNY.
Although if you notice carefully, I didn't actually do much. Just sit and laze around eating.
Well, back to mugging.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails