Sunday, February 19, 2006

Some random stuff

ECP is not just for East Coast Park, but also Eye Candy Park. Now you know why I like to jog. :P

Elections coming but I just remembered this incident when I was small. It was election day and I went with my parents to the voting center. I immediately said I liked the logo "with the lightning". I was small and had no idea about political parties (hmm not much has changed btw) but the it was the one thing that stuck out to me.

How good is a logo design? Is it good enough to subconciously push someone? Definately. Maybe the other parties should consider hiring a better designer.

Operation Pac Man is still on going. Check frequently for updates.

Flash mob can still be on, but I feel the time of opportunity has passed and the effect will not be there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

want to do pong as well?

Related Posts with Thumbnails