Friday, August 25, 2006

The canteen auntie likes me!

No idea if that's good or not. And I only noticed because my colleague commented so.

Here's the story:

I get hungry very frequently, so I often have a mid-morning break at about 10am. In fact, I have it everyday. So much so that the canteen aunties know me and what I'll be ordering most of the time.

So much so that I get to cut the queue.

The counter is actually pretty long with the payment and ordering of drinks at one end, while the ordering of buns at the others. So what I normally do is, I order my buns before my drinks then pay for them together.

At first..

After a while the aunties told me to just go to the front of the queue and get my drink and pay for it since they claimed the buns would get cold if I had to wait for too long. And thus I get to jump all the way to the head of the queue. It pays to be nice to canteen aunties. :P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails