Wednesday, September 23, 2009

HTC Hero - The sequel

As I alluded to in my previous post, I was eyeing the HTC hero. On discovering the exclusive price that www.singtelshop.com was giving (298SGD), I was ecstatic. However, I wanted to wait 1 day for me to think about it, so it wouldn't be an impulse buy.

When I checked again in the evening, it was sold out. Infuriating. What one cannot have, one wants more. And I was pretty determined to get one as soon as it was available.

A cursory check into various forums, indicated that there would be a restock within the next few days though no one had any idea if the price would remain as such.

Surprise, surprise. On an obsessive, compulsive check today, it was back in stock! I have since placed an order for a white version of the HTC hero that will be delivered on 1st Oct night.

I am beside myself with excitement.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails