Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Wishlist update

As previously mentioned I've got a couple of things that I've been eyeing.

A trip to Hong Kong allowed me to purchase one of them, the Tokina 11-16 ATX. And it was really much cheaper then what I would have to pay for in Singapore. Had to search almost the whole of Hong Kong island for it as Mong Kok shops just did not carry it at all. But very happy with my purchase if a but burnt in the wallet.

Also, Sony has finally played nice and come up with a new iteration of their gaming console, the PS3 Slim. This means that prices for the PS3 will drop and more surprisingly and interestingly, the PS3 Slim isn't as expensive as the PS3 when it first came out. Need to think about this one, but I might want to get this when I have to go overseas again.

Additionally, the HTC hero was finally released in Singapore on September 4th. Suggested retail price is about 800+++ with suggestions that signing a 2 year plan will drop this price to around 600++. Again another toy to lust after as my phone contract is about up.

My wallet weeps gently.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails