Saturday, March 19, 2005

New phone. Wee~!



Yay!

Been playing with it for a few days, ok 2 days, but I'm really impressed with it. You do need bluetooth to get the best out of it, but other then that, I'm really happy that I got this.

MP3 player - You can listen to MP3's on this. You need to transfer the files via Bluetooth or IR, and best compress them, but you prolly could store about 15++ songs with room to spare. Sound quality isn't that good, but hey, it's a phone.

Camera/Video recorder - Pretty clear and sharp. Supposedly able to handle resolutions up to 640X480. You can watch video clips as well.

Bluetooth - Wow. I need to get a Bluetooth dongle soon. Borrowed one from a friend and explored quite a few features. Apparently, you can use the phone as a remote control to control you media player, even mouse if you need. A few softwares out there even allow this to function as a webcam!

Games - Woo, Java games on a phone. Not PDA quality games, but enough action rpg's in there to help me waste time on the MRT.

Radio - A big plus, again allowing me to waste time on the MRT.

I LOVE MY K700i!

1 comment:

Jeff! Lim said...

hey i'm on the lookout for a new phone (possibly). Do u suppose that i could have a look at ur phone one of these days? (this model is one that i'm considering). Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails