Monday, March 28, 2005

Rant

I'm pretty much a TV junkie and tend to watch wayyyyy too much TV.

Anyway, it just so happened that I was channel surfing just now and came upon a Malaysian channel showing a Jeniffer Lopez MTV. The one thing that caught my eye wasn't J.Lo (does she still go by that moniker these days?) but rather the censored part.

And there was no nudity. They were censoring the belly button! FFS! I know that Malaysia is a pretty conservative country and that they hold Islam in high regard. They also frown on these sort of scantly clad women. However, if they don't like it then why show it? Why show it then censor of the belly button? Either you do it all out, or just don't show it all. Can't stand this sort of half-heartedness. Bleh.

On a side note, still waiting for my CCUSA application to be approved. I know it's supposed to take till at least 1st April, but FFS, can't they hurry up? If the application fails, at least I can look into doing other stuff. Typical American efficiency. Bleh.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails