Monday, July 10, 2006

Commencement


Kudos to Jiahui for this idea. Should try to sell it at the commencement alongside the people trying to sell the photos and other stuff.

Anyway, I've reached another stage in my life. Commencement. The begining of a new era. The result of countless years of studies (maths issn't my strong point). Some people feel overwhelmed. Strangely, I kind of feel devoid of emotion. It doesn't really seem to matter to me. It's just a degree. Ping any random IP address on the Internet and you'll get a reply from a graduate's IP address.

Made some mistakes during university life, but they're all lessons in life and I do feel richer for it. The ups and downs, the highs and lows, the bitching and moaning, the joys and laughter. It is a period in life that I will always remember. Thanks to all those who supported me and gave me strength, I want to dedicate this t-shirt to everyone who helped me survive university!


You never cared, so don't act like I mean anything to you now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails