Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Bloody lazy lecturer.

Not that I want to complain but my lecturer is a bloody slacker.

Examples include:

Folks, some of you have asked me to type the tutorial questions in full rather than just list page & question #s from the 3rd edition text because you are working with the 2nd ed. of the textbook. Generally speaking, I might have thought that'd be difficult as a student to rely on an older edition. In any event, I might have typed the questions if they were few and short, but I am loath to type them especially since some of them require diagrams and make references to figures in the text. There are three copies of the 3rd ed text on RBR in the Science library. Depending on how much of Chapter 3 I'm able to cover, I'll assign problems from the questions at the end of the chapter. Please xerox those pages if you need to. I won't be doing much TCP, so questions relating to the text up to Section 3.5 will suffice.
Great, he's too lazy to type out the questions for people who don't have the book. Can't even be bothered to scan it in.

and

Please don't send me mail asking me to explain some section of the text or some problem or the other by e-mail. I've had office hours all semester long in which I've hardly noticed any traffic. I cannot type long answers for your one line questions which often require carefully and painstakingly constructed sentences.
Admittedly, students should not wait till the last minute to ask questions, but still that should not mean that you can be too lazy to answers questions that students have.

I am going to be so screwed for this module.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails