Thursday, April 14, 2005

My lucky star seems to have arrived!

Studying at the library and leaving your phone there. Forgetting about it and leaving only to realise your phone's not with you about 5 minutes later.

Worse case senario?

Not when you're lucky. I went back and someone actually returned it to me! Although the phone was off so it meant that they had the idea of taking it, but maybe they thought my pityful look was too pityful after all. I don't care what their intentions were, but thank you all the same.

So a side news, Liverpool are through to the semi finals of the Champions League after a goal-less draw at Turin. Liverpool went through 2-1 on aggregate and it's great result for us. Maybe all the karma that I have been accumulating over the years is starting to be put in use.

As such I continued my good form of Karma by giving my seat up to a pregneant women on the MRT. Noticed her a bit late as I was dozing off but still late is better then never. Disgust me to the core that people will just ignore her.

Not going to bitch too much as that will decrease my Karma and we are going to need a lot of it for the 2 legged match against Chelski a.k.a Rich Man's Small Club(RMSC).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails