Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Very very late April Fools Joke thought

I was listening to radio the other day and they kept doing this thing.

DJ: "What's you favourite station?"

Naive Listener: "Power 98!"

And I was wondering why no one tried this for an April Fools joke. Maybe someone did and I missed it...

DJ: "What's you favourite red hot radio station?"

Prank caller(PC): "Perfect 10!"

DJ: "Ok thank you for... wait..."

PC: "Huh? Wrong station? Ok, think I got it this time. Class 95!"

DJ: "Err.. no it's *cough*power*cough*98*cough*"

PC: "Wow. You DJ's talk too much. Drink some water, your cough's real bad. But don't worry, I'm sure I got it this time. YES 933!"

DJ: *choking sounds are heard now*

PC: "LOVE 972? BBC? Some obscure local radio?"

DJ: *starting to have spasms*

PC: "Maybe it's 0104 Joke?"

P.S: No DJ's were harmed in the production of this lame joke.
P.S.S: All radio stations are real. Think my pants are going to be sued off me this time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails