Monday, April 04, 2005

Rissole?

What the hell is that?

Well this is dictionary.com's definition.

Why do I ask this? Well I just ate one today and want to know it I should be suitably disgusted or delighted that I ate one.

Why did I eat something when I had no idea what it was? Didn't my mom always tell me not eat things that I don't know. Call it blind stupidity, or courage under fire, but whatever momment of madeness made me do it, I hope it does not strike me again.

You see, I was just trying to buy some food. Food. Now that's a thought. Get something you like next time..

And the snack that I wanted (potatoe croquettes) happened to be sold out. And on the same tray happend to be these rissoles that looked pretty similar in texture. So I decided that since they were on the same tray, and I'm unable to pronounce either one correctly, they should be similar.

One bite and fish paste in my mouth later, I decided that my decision making skills needed some brushing up.

However, in a momment of pure inspiration, I have decided that I will not eat another one again.

Now, where are those fish cakes?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails