Monday, May 10, 2004

Apology or why I often write before I think

In an earlier post, I made some scathing remarks about a friend and would like to take this opportunity to make an apology.

Sorry!

What I said at that momment of time was without thought and I regret it now. It happens a lot in life. You do something that really looks like a great idea at that time, then after a while you start to regret ever thinking of such a thing let alone doing it. It's probably going to happen a lot more times but you live and you learn.

On a side note, I went jogging today. I had earlier booked a date for my IPPT (fancy acronymn for fitness test) and was trying to train up for it. Managed 4km before deflating totally. This fitness test, for people who don't know, or don't live in Singapore is part of a keep fit program by our Army. Our Army uses conscription and thus all citizens 18 and above have to serve at least 2 years in the army.

This fitness test, thus is a test of how fit we are, so that when the time comes, they can send us to get bitten by *insert name of insect that sucks blood and/or causes general discomfort, i.e. mosquitoes* at some god-forsaken *insert place where before mentioned insects that suck MY blood and/or cause general discomfort lives, i.e. swamp* every year. Sigh, I just cannot wait.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails