Saturday, May 22, 2004

IPPT

Just has mine today, and I managed a pass. Everything was
computerised, each and every station is being done my machines. No
more chao kenging anymore.

For standing broad jump, it's the worst. The PTI's used to close one
eye if your shoe went beyond the line a bit. Now that it's a machine,
no chance at all. I saw a lot of line faults today.

For chin up as well. I thought I did 8, but they gave me a discount
of 2 and I ended up with 6. Quite pissed about it, but the machine is
supposed to be fair so quite lan lan.

The good thing though was shuttle run. Now, there are no blocks, just
touch a metal plate. I used to do above 10. Now no kick, managed to
do 9.8. I think some of you may now manage to do sub 9.

Running killed me. I trained for running by running at about 6pm. The
run started at 5 and it was so hot, I had no strength after the first
round. Sucks.

There were also a lot of commandos doing IPPT, not sure why all at
the same time though. Saw some of those who took the Sniper course
with us, but did not manage to say hi.

Just my review on the new computerised system. I'm gonna try for a
silver next time. Anybody "on"?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails