Sunday, May 02, 2004

Mountain Unicycling or it's a miracle I wasn't injured.

I went for a round of Mountain Unicycling(Muni) today at Bukit Timah(BT). Was supposed to go with a friend but he pulled out at the last minute due to "not feeling well". YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Anyway, things were going fine, just ambling along, when all of a sudden it started raining. Well not exactly all of a sudden for the sky did look a bit dark the whole morning. But you know how it is with rain. The sky just opens up. All I can say it was a mircale I came away unscath. The track was a mess of mud and running water, my glasses kept fogging up, keeping me from seeing the road. Ugh.. I ended up near blind. But someone must have been looking after me (Unicycle God perhaps).

Another thing I would like to mention is that lots of mountain bikers were there. Some looked at me as if I was a joke while others went "You make me look like a sissy". Well there are all sorts of people out there. Muni ain't easy but it sure is challenging and rewarding.

To learn more about Muni, visit MUni Info

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails