Saturday, May 01, 2004

More things in the side bar

This things you see at the side, the side-bar(duh!), is such a wonderful thing. It just lets me add and add and add without any consequences.

As such I just added a list of anime that I am currently watching. I'll try to place the links to the bit-torrents but no promisese. For thoes who don't know what bit-torrent is, I'll point you to it

Bit Torrent

It's a file sharing client, not unlike Kazaa or any other file sharing clients you can find on the internet. More info can be found if you follow that link. Why am I telling you all these? As I said, nothing is free in this world. File sharing requires people to share and the more people who have bit torrent, the faster I can download. Forgive me for using you as I forgive you for using me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails